MSpa® has been manufactured with reliability and simplicity in mind. All products have been inspected and found free of defects prior to leaving the factory. MSpa warrants this product against defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- TWELVE (12) months – Electric Parts (Control Box)
- SIX (6) months – Spa pool (Liner/Body)
The warranty period begins on the date of purchase and MSpa requires presentation of the original proof of purchase to ascertain the date. During the warranty period, MSpa will either repair or replace, at its discretion, any defective products. Replacement products or repaired parts will be warranted for only the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
- This limited warranty does not apply to any defect resulting from negligence, accident, misuse, or any other reason beyond MSpa’s reasonable control, included but not limited to: normal wear and tear, negligence or failure to follow the product instructions, improper or inadequate maintenance; connection to an improper power supply; chemical water damage, loss of pool water, unauthorized product modification or repair; use for commercial purposes; fire, lightning, flood or other external causes.
- This warranty is valid only for the purchases from www.mspauk.co.uk and authorised UK retailers. with such countries where MSpa sells and services the same model with identical technical specifications.Warranty service outside the country of purchase is limited to the terms and conditions of the corresponding warranty in the country of service. Where the cost of repairs or replacement is not covered by this warranty, MSpa will advise the owners and the cost shall be charged to the owner.
- This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and terminates upon any transfer of ownership.
- All repairs for which warranty claims are made must be pre-authorized by MSpa UK provided that the defective part be returned to the MSpa UK, postage paid by the customer.
- The authorized selling dealer is responsible for all in-field service work carried out on your MSpa product. MSpa UK will not be liable for the cost of any workmanship carried out by an unauthorized service person.
- Mspa products are produced for the domestic market and are not made for commercial use. Any commercial use invalidates the warranty. This is our policy for all individuals, hot tub hire and event companies that use Mspa products. Please note that there are risks associated with providing bathing water for use by the public and we strongly recommend the use of suitable water treatment and training in the use of such treatments. For full details, please contact the support team.
Consumers are responsible for the shipping/freight when returning the defective parts to MSpa.